Dr Simone Gindidis is an Educational and Developmental Psychologist with experience helping people across the lifespan achieve positive learning, relationships, and wellbeing. Simone flexibly assists families with understanding a child’s strengths and opportunities for support by conducting comprehensive developmental, cognitive, and academic assessments. When not at Futures in Mind, she is the Clinical Lead at a software company producing evidence-based, digital intervention tools. Simone is sensitive to cross-cultural issues; fluent in both English and Greek.
Simone relies on the latest evidence to inform psychological services in the following areas:
- Neurodevelopmental disorder assessment:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Specific Learning Disorders (SLD)
- Intellectual Disability (ID)